SPANISH COURSE SYLLABUS B1.3
|1||REVIEW. PRESENT PERFECT & SIMPLE PAST
– Content: Present Perfect and Simple Past > Conjugation, Irregular Verbs and Uses
– Activities: Reviewing endings; video: listening and comprehension; translating vocabulary; formulating questions, conversation; expressing intentions.
|2||SIMPLE PAST. RECAP SIMPLE PAST ABSOLUTE IRREGULAR VERBS
– Review Activity: Tenses Review. Conversation.
– Content: Reviewing Absolute Irregular Verbs in Simple Past.
– Activities: conjugation; formulating question and short answers; text: reading, comprehension, finding irregular verbs, question list: conversation.
|3||SIMPLE PAST. IRREGULARITIES IN 3RD PERSON
– Review Activity: Indirect Pronouns VS Direct Pronouns for People. Complete and Converse.
– Content: Past Simple > Irregularities in 3rd Person: Types of verbs and irregularities.
– Activities: filling gaps and conversation; conjugation; transforming sentences; formulating questions and short answers; question list: conversation.
|4||IMPLE PAST. ABSOLUTE IRREGULAR VERBS & IRREGULARITIES IN 3RD PERSON
– Review Activity: Indefinite Adjective. Complete and Converse.
– Content: Consolidating Past Simple Absolute Irregular Verbs + Irregularities in 3rd Person
– Activities: filling gaps and conversation; conjugation; text: reading; comprehension, and finding irregular verbs; video: listening, filling gaps, and comprehension; conversion: sharing own experiences.
|5||SIMPLE PAST. ALL TYPES OF VERBS
– Review Activity: `Para ́ VS `Por ́. Text.
– Content: Past Simple all types of verbs: Regular, Absolute Irregulars; Irregularities in 3rd Person
– Activities: completing text; conjugation; storytelling: narrating a story and creating an alternative ending; conversation: understanding question and sharing experiences.
|6||CONTRAST BETWEEN PRESENT PERFECT VS SIMPLE PAST
– Review Activity: Direct + Indirect Pronouns. Dialogue and Conversation.
– Content: Contrasting uses Present Perfect VS Simple Past
– Activities: filling gaps and conversation; conjugation; video: choosing the correct past tense; matching information and building sentences; presentation: celebrity ́s topic & past contrast.
|7||RECAPITULATION. ALL COURSE CONTENT
– Review Activity: `Creer ́ VS `Pensar ́ VS `Parecer ́. Expressing Opinions.
– Activities: expressing opinions; conjugation; formulating questions and conversation; role game: choosing a character, creating a story, and guessing.
At the beginning of each lesson we review, practice and consolidate previous knowledge.
This syllabus includes the minimum content. Depending on the group’s dynamic this content could be extended.